Tuesday, November 10, 2009

missing the mainland

Soo I know I am bad at updating this blog! Shaun and I have pictures and more stories to put up but we have been so busy - but they are coming so don't worry! Life is crazy busy for Shaun and I, especially Shaun. Being a business major means pretty much you are putting a life outside of school aside! Crazy! I am just preparing to graduate next semester! Way exciting! We miss the mainland SOOO incredibly much! We miss everyone back in the mainland for sure! Hawaii is great but life could be so much better with the family and friends around for sure. You guys are terribly missed by us - so come visit us! Shaun and I are tired of everything being overpriced and far away!! So send care packages if you love us hahah!

By the way, I have to announce that one of my best friends -Jen Retherford- is PREGNANT!!! I am so extremely excited! I know she and cragen will be awesome parents! I can't wait to meet the new addition (9 months from now!) I am just so sad I can't be there with her!

3 comments:

Calli & Zac said...

I miss a large landmass myself :(

Jenna Collins Retherford said...

Aw Kelly.....I want to cry I miss you so much....I really want to see you. I am so excited for you to graduate next semester! That means you are closer to coming home to the mainland! You are so sweet for putting in that lille part about me...you are the most thoughtful person ever. You are the best friend that I could ever have, and I miss you terribly.

Kylie Walker said...

Kelly Nelson! I hope you don't mind that I blog stalked you when I saw you had a blog on facebook! Hawaii looks beautiful, I wish we could afford to come visit!